Thursday, April 23, 2009

comments

Keonia Angel’s blog on lawyers

I agree with a lot of things that Keonia said regarding lawyers such as they don’t morally represent well and they seem to not use good judgment. They do get payed a ridiculous amount of money though what they’re capable of saying or doing. They had mentioned that they’re not always truthful which I feel is accurate to say. I do agree that it does matter if it’s a plaintiff or defendant because it matters on the situation and what it details. Lawyers are there to make it smoother for you but they also can complicate things as well. I do agree that lawyers are great when it comes to traffic tickets because you don’t half to worry about points that are counted on your insurance. I know that I don’t want to pay a huge amount for a ticket and have points taken off and have a higher payment for my insurance.

Seth’s blog on lawyers

My thoughts on this blog were they had a lot of key points on the way lawyers are perceived in the system. What his mom said that there good ones that show justice and then there are the lawyers that are bad and don’t go by the law. I completely agreed that lawyers are like any other profession. There’s the good and bad side to any profession. I do feel that lawyers that can be incompetent but there is so many other professions or people that are as well. Layers are sneaky in so many ways for sure but there are some that you can also trust. The ones in Vegas though aren’t as bad as California’s. I can definitely relate to the car accident comment I had a great lawyer when I was in a car accident. His staff was great and he was a great lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment