Thursday, June 4, 2009

ilicit trading

The illicit trade

Before the film I didn’t see the big deal with knockoffs but now I feel different. The pharmaceutical process is very disturbing. The country is buying fake drugs I really had no idea. I knew that the counterfeiting was bad but watching this film really put it into perspective. It’s crazy how much knockoffs are transported through the United States. It’s a constant operation that is run by the crooks of our every day society. Who would think the average person that you see on the streets could be involved a counterfeit operation. I had no idea that it happen in so many countries this was an eye opener for me. It was disturbing to see the president of a country and also the minister that were’ leaders ended up being involved in a drug operation. We have these leaders that we look up to and even vote for them in some cases and then find out that they are just as guilty as the crooks that are involved in the deal. To think that I attended a purse party where knockoffs were sold. That’s crazy to think that even those are bad for our society all to a quick buck. I really enjoyed this film because it had the realization of our world today. I knew they had smart business men but not stupid. They were smart to not have the merchandise out and for them to have it in a ware house. Not a good idea though to have the consumer follow them to the spot. Why wouldn’t think that a cop could be tracking them. I will not participate in such as a thing as downloading a movie off the internet or buying a knockoff purse. This film was shocking and useful to me loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment