Thursday, June 18, 2009

My arguement

My own argument

I feel that this case took way too long to go through the courts it should have been dismissed years ago. When I look at this case I see racism and politics the two words that run this country into the ground. There’s no such thing as being fair anymore when it comes to the government. This country needs more people on the courts that look at things in both perspectives not just from one standpoint. They should look at the big picture and everything that surrounds it not just the culture that someone comes from. I don’t agree with the way that Ahmed Ali was treated in the detention center if all the courts know his condition of post traumatic disorder could of gotten more bad. The thing that makes me angry is why did it take so long to solve this case? What does that tell you about our government, and who we have working for us. When I think of the Declaration of independence I think of what it took for our country as a whole to go through to get our independence. Just because someone is not American doesn’t mean they don’t struggle to be one. I feel that our country is always letting our pride get in the way and we’re on each other’s team and nobody else’s. The other countries will always be in alliance with us do to our cockiness because we can’t admit we need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment